Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blog Auction Tuesday - Book Bag





Welcome to the Keiskamma Canada Blog Auction. This week the item up for bid is the bag pictured above. I've placed the new Anne Michael's hardcover novel in it to give you an idea of the size. It would make a perfect book bag!

Here's how the blog auction works:

You look at the bag and fall madly in love with it. You go to the comments section directly below this post (dated April 15, 2009) and place your bid. The minimum bid is $30.00 (CDN) for this piece. The bidding will close at 9pm Mountain Time, today, April 21, 2009.


To log into the comments you need a gmail account, or you can log in as 'anonymous.' Be sure and leave your name and check back at 9pm (or earlier) to see if you've 'won' the bidding. Afterwards, the successful bidder and I will make arrangements for shipping, payment etc. The entire amount that is bid on the bag will go to Keiskamma Canada. Not only will you be getting a super chic embroidered bag, but you can feel great about donating to an excellent cause. Happy bidding!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE it and the bag looks even more appealing because it's holding a copy of Fugitive Pieces. I'll bid $45.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ariel - finally! The bag goes to you my dear. I shall write you tomorrow and we'll set up the details.


    April - thanks for bidding! More to come....

    - Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Fun!

    (My Rubicon chapbook features several water buffaloes and I've decided I shall use this bag to cart my reading copy around...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!good work.Handbags are loved by small kids toady.The artwork done is very attractive. A fabulous website offers collections of our choice.

    ReplyDelete